The ADVANTAGE Marketing Plan
One size does NOT fit all. You would not market a fixer with the same plan as you would a big luxury home. We customize the plan to focus on the property we are selling. Our goal is to net you the most money from the sale in a reasonable time, keeping you informed throught the process.
- MENU FOR CUSTOMIZED MARKETING PLAN
- Stager- I pay to have a proffessional stager write up a report recommending how to best present your home.
- Have virtual tour and pictures done.
- Enter all info into our Multiple Listing Service.
- We make sure your home is also on all of the major real estate web sites such as Realtor.com, Metrolist.com, SacBee.com, Zillow.com, KenMeyer.net and other major real estate companies’ web sites.
- Put up a For Sale sign.
- Install a lock box.
- Advise what inspections should be done upfront.
- We will set you up on our MLS automatic searches which automatically keeps you informed of any activity in the area for homes we will be competing with by sending info to seller’s email as if they were a buyer.
- All showings will be personally followed up on by an Advantage Real Estate Professional. We follow up on all showings with a “Home Feedback” survey and a phone call to the showing agent.
- We will report to you weekly the showing details and number of agent hits and potential buyer hits from the web site when they view your property online.
- We will keep information about your home in front of area agents with announcements at weekly MLS meetings and our affiliation with “Foothill Co op”.
- Your home will be put on the Placer County MLS tour.
- Your listing will be put on our website under “Advantage Real Estate Listings” and “Property Search.” A photo of your home and link to your listing will be very easily accessable on the website.
- We will advertise your home in the Gold Country Home Foothill Co-op monthly section.
- Ken will advise you during the negotiations of the contract to make sure we get you the most money we can.
148 Maple Street , Suite G, Auburn, CA 95603